accessibility icon

We have an optimized web accessible version of this site available. Click here to view.

scroll down the page
slideshow image 2
slideshow image 3
slideshow image 4
slideshow image 5

phone 800-338-8538

Town Hall Apartments
5753 Bennoch Road
LaGrange, ME 04453

Welcome Home To Town Hall Apartments

Quiet, rural living in a welcoming atmosphere is what you will find when you decide to call Town Hall your home. Located in LeGrange, ME, our community places residents within commuting distance to the things they need most. Being that Town Hall is situated right off of Route 6; residents will be a short drive from shopping centers, restaurants, and other recreational activities.

Offering uniquely designed one and two bedroom floor plans; our community provides the ultimate apartment living experience. Apartment homes at Town Hall feature fully equipped kitchens, wall to wall carpeting and spacious living areas. Town Hall Apartments offers subsidized apartment homes and welcome residents 62 or better and/or disabled.

Our community has a beautifully landscaped, park-like setting leading the way to impressive community amenities. Assistive animals are welcome. Residents of Town Hall can take advantage of on-call maintenance, an inviting community room with kitchen for entertaining and on-site laundry facilities. Enjoy gracious, comfortable and affordable living - come home to Town Hall Apartments. Contact one of our leasing professionals today to learn more!

**Income Limits Apply

Explore Floor Plans

An elegant and comfortable apartment home is in your future. Fall in love with our expansive living areas with amenities that elevate apartment living to a new standard. Schedule a tour today.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer. If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination complaint form, found at any USDA Office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442, or email at